You have the following rights:
- To receive services in a manner free from abuse, retaliation, humiliation, neglect and financial or other exploitation. To receive services that are sensitive to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, cultural or religious preference, health status and physical ability.
- To receive sufficient information prior to the start of any services, so that you can give informed consent.
- To refuse services offered after being notified of the benefits, alternatives and consequences.
- To be an informed participant by receiving information regarding services in a reasonably prompt and confidential manner.
- To have your records protected as required by applicable privacy law, as described in our Notice of Privacy Practices.
- To receive relevant information regarding the individuals providing services, to the extent permitted by organizational policies and applicable privacy laws.
- To contact the BHPN Customer Service Department to file a complaint without fear of retaliation or the imposition of any barrier to service.
The BHPN and its providers offer interpreter services to clients and families with limited English skills. A Language Assistance Line service is available to clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Providing the care you need
If you would like to learn more about the BHPN, or are a provider and have questions about our services, contact customer service at (855) 843-2476 or (855) the-BHPN and [email protected].