Join the Network
Ethics, Compliance and Quality
The BHPN helps support providers in the network with technical assistance in the following areas:
- Provider and Service Requirements and Regulations
- Accreditation Resources & Support
- Reaching and Sustaining Best Practices
- Compliance and Privacy
At the BHPN, we are interested in understanding what matters to our clients and their families. We provide comprehensive Case Management services in order to provide support throughout the course of treatment. The BHPN case manager serves as the primary point of contact for the client and family for questions that may arise related to treatment, care coordination or other concerns.
What case managers do:
- Provide oversight and care coordination with the treatment team, client and family and payer;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client and family; and
- Provide resources and support as needed.
The BHPN helps providers manage overhead, reduce administrative tasks and streamline payments.