Join the Network
Ethics, Compliance and Quality
The BHPN® is accredited by CARF International (CARF). The accreditation validates that the BHPN meets internationally recognized standards for high-quality services. The CARF surveyors noted that “the organization demonstrates a strong commitment to the clients [which is] clearly visible in the staff members’ conscientious attention to detail and collaborative efforts.” This three-year accreditation is the highest level of accreditation that CARF awards.
The BHPN helps support providers in the network with technical assistance in the following areas:
- Provider and Service Requirements and Regulations
- Accreditation Resources and Support
- Reaching and Sustaining Best Practices
- Compliance and Privacy
At the BHPN, we are interested in understanding what matters to our clients and their families. We provide comprehensive Case Management services in order to provide support throughout the course of treatment. The BHPN case manager serves as the primary point of contact for the client and family for questions that may arise related to treatment, care coordination or other concerns.
What Case Managers do:
- Provide oversight and care coordination with the treatment team, client and family and payor
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client and family
- Provide resources and support as needed
The BHPN helps providers manage overhead, reduce administrative tasks and streamline payments.